Hello ye woodsy wanderers!
If you’ve wondered how to keep clean while peeing in the woods (without going to all the trouble of burying, burning, or packing out your TP), well, wonder no longer… the Kula Cloth, technical pee cloth is HERE.
While drip-drying, the shimmy shake, an old bandana or a leaf will get the job done, there’s no experience like the Kula Cloth to keep you clean and dry on the trail.
A handful of the benefits you get from using a Kula:
- Super absorbent
- Antimicrobial fabric
- Eco-friendly non-toxic materials
- Durable and waterproof ‘clean’ side so your hand doesn’t get wet
- Snaps to backpack
- 'Double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- Easy to clean
- Retro-reflective thread detail so you can find it at night with your headlamp
- Size is approx 6x6 inches
- Weight per cloth is .63oz
Note: for pee only. Not for number two.
For more information about use/care, please read the Kula FAQ here.
We’ve selected two of our favorites for our thoughtfully clean shop:
- Colorado Conglomerate (Artist Series by Brinkley Messick)
- Youer (featuring art by Youer founder Mallory Ottariano)
Proudly made in the USA.