If you’re looking for effective, efficient ways to make a difference, you won’t want to miss our new Camper Chats interview series.
Each month from her teardrop camper, Aubrey will be inviting a person or organization who inspires us to share stories and tips. Thanks to Zoom, you can fit and you’re invited, too!
Who’s up first?
Meet the powerhouse adventurer from our own state of Ohio, Britany Freeman, who created the "11th Essential" to advocate and educate adventurers on how easy it is to leave this green world better than we found it.
Watch here to discover what inspires her and her tips for turning small acts into big actions.
Brit's Top Picks:
- Place to Adventure: White River National Forest, Colorado
- Adventure Food: Cheese and hummus
- Most inspiring person: My Grandpa, for teaching me to love the colors of the sky, love the outdoors, and cherish the little moments.
- Must-read book: Upstream, essays by Mary Oliver
- Must-listen podcast(s): Women on the Road, She Explores, Ologies
Find more about Brit at 11thessential.org and @11thessential on Instagram.