Let's Get Thoughtfully Clean
“I needed shampoo, conditioner, body soap and shaving cream that didn’t come packaged in plastic, had ingredients I could trust, and WORKED. I couldn’t find one. So, I made Redbudsuds!”
-- Aubrey, founder and chief executive adventurer
Why shower bars?
- Less is more. 4-in-1 means shampoo, conditioner, body and shave soap, all in one. We pack more conditioning into our bars than other all-in-one products*. Don't believe me? Try it.
- Thoughtfully clean. Our shower bars eliminate: preservatives, parabens, phthalates, plastic packaging, trips to the recycling bin, and messes in your shower, suitcase or backpack.
- Ingredients you can trust. We use only real, recognizable ingredients. Unlike most soap, you'll never see palm oil on our ingredient deck. Made in Ohio, we opt for a local, sustainably-produced alternative: pure lard! Just like our grandma's recipe. We partner with local farmers near our workshop so nothing goes to waste. Sustainability in action.
- Benefits from plants. Rich conditioning from ingredients like fair trade shea butter and castor oil provide a thick, irresistible lather that's great for your skin and scalp without all the synthetic surfactants in conventional products. All our scents are made from essential oils. It's the real deal!
- Mess-free delivery. With a shoofah (aka shower bar loofah bag), every bar becomes soap-on-a-rope. Shoofahs help generate amazing lather fast, make the bar last longer, help the bar dry quickly for easy storage, and keep your shower bar free from dirt, hair and debris.
- Members of 1% for the Planet. At LEAST one percent of every sale goes to conservation. Do good with your green!
*Different hair types do require additional conditioning (lookin' at you, curly). But still, we get you started out right.
We set out to do environmental advocacy and ended up making soap. Scratch that... not just soap. We make 4-in-1 shower bars to help you simplify, connect and protect this beautiful world we share.
Follow our adventures and join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram @redbudsuds.
Small drops make an ocean, let's make waves.