Great Lakes Lovers stainless steel water bottles are in!
In this week's STOKE, I chat with Calli from our non-profit partner For Love of Water on their persistent work protecting the Great Lakes through policy and the public trust. You can read all about it at their website, but if that kind of thing makes your eyes glaze over, watch the chat and get the recap in person!
Links from our conversation:
- Great Lakes Lovers water bottles now in the shop! (pictured below)
- For Love of Water - what they do
- Gov Whitmer orders Line 5 shut down by May (and Enbridge refuses) more about Line 5 and what happened next
- Winona Laduke's response video
- Event: Braiding Sweetgrass author Robin Wall Kimmerer speaks with FLOW next Thursday. Half the proceeds from the event support FLOW Register
- Through the summer, you can also donate to FLOW by using the Redbudsuds tip jar! Any tip left at checkout (right before confirming your purchase at redbudsuds.com) will go directly to FLOW this June through August.
- If you just wanna straight up support their work, donate here.
What kind of "thoughtfully clean" things are you up to this summer? Adventure? Advocacy? Both? Tell us, we'd love to hear what you're up to (and maybe even invite you on for a customer spotlight)!
Drop us a note in the comments below, or shoot us an email. We read every message and love to hear form you.
Until next week, may your adventures be thoughtfully clean.
I will be in Northern Minnesota this weekend helping to fight the line 3 pipeline It is called the Treaty People Gathering.