Not a scrap goes to waste in the Redbudsuds workshop, at least that’s the goal!
This video shows how you can easily turn our soap shavings into the freshest, simplest, most effective laundry soap you’ve ever used.
- Food processor or blender
- Storage jar or bucket
- 15 oz Redbudsuds soap scraps (1 bag)
- 15 oz baking soda
- 15 oz washing soda
- 7.5 oz borax
- Pulverize soap scraps in food processor or blender
- Add baking soda and whirr
- Add washing soda and whirr
- Add borax and whirr
- Use 1 Tablespoon for small loads, 2 for large
- Add directly to the drum in front-loading machines
- Safe for high efficiency and top-loading washers
Get your suds shavings while they last.
What did you think of this? Was it helpful? What questions do you have? Drop us a line below and share!