As a woman-owned business, Redbudsuds is so thankful for the opportunity to work with—and be inspired by—many incredible women-owned businesses. When you purchase products and services from female entrepreneurs, you are investing in gender equality in commerce, vibrant communities, and economic growth. Thank you for helping us build a movement of support for women-owned businesses.
In addition, shopping, are some other ways you can help support female entrepreneurs.
- Collaborate with women-owned businesses.
- Mentor other female entrepreneurs.
- Write a review or testimonial for a women-owned business.
- Share about your favorite women-owned business.
Here’s a shout-out to a few of our sisters in commerce and partners in retail who are extraordinary business owners. Together we stand to celebrate women’s achievements, raise awareness to #BreakTheBias, and take action for equality.
- Women's Wilderness Discovery, Ely, MN: Peta Barret, owner.
- Of the Earth, Lincoln, NE: 100% WO.
- LUE Outdoors, CO: 100% WO by single mom Samantha Luegger with her son.
- Curiosity Home Décor, Minneapolis, MN: 100% WO by Jennifer.
- Koko Shop, Columbus, OH. (Check out our Camper Chat interview with the Koko Shop team.)
- Little Spark Refill Shop, Cleveland, OH. (Check out our Thursday Stoke Interview with Rachel Regul from Little Spark Refill Shop.)
- Bushbaby, Peoria, IL.
- Becker Supply Co, Indianapolis, IN.
- Beaver Island Retreat, MI.
- GreatFull Goods Harrisonburg, VA.
- Dogwood Refillery Charlottesville, VA: 100% WO by Alexandra "Alex" Theriault.